Please don’t be mean to freshmen. Please don’t be mean to younger kids for no reason. It’s already difficult enough going through the transition process of changing schools. They don’t need you to be an asshole to them for no reason on top of that.
Once you’re a senior, you’ll feel different about this. Trust me.
I am a senior.
And if you’re a senior you should ESPECIALLY not be harassing freshmen. you should know better.
what if obama does the ice bucket challenge and nominates queen elizabeth
what if obama actually talks about what’s going on in ferguson
what if obama stopped exterminating the middle eastern population with drones
what if obama lowered my gotdamn tuition
What if everyone gets educated and stops acting like the President can make decisions for the country by themselves
musical theatre auditions more like
- no rock musicals
- no juke box musicals
- no sondheim, rodgers and hammerstein, cole porter, shwartz
- no jason robert brown
- nothing new on broadway
- nothing depressing
- no belting to show off
- sing something that’s the gender of the character ur auditioning for
- sing something in ur age range
- sing something that compliments the character ur auditioning for
- u literally can’t sing anything just give up become a scientist instead